AfroComicCon 2018 is proud to announce that Sifu Kisu of Last Airbender fame will be joining us this year!
Sifu Kisu is a 6th generation Bak Siu Lum Pai disciple (Northern Shaolin Gate) descended from Great Grand Master Ku Yu Cheong.
Master Kisu has been a dedicated practitioner of Traditional Chinese Kung Fu for over 40 years and his daily practice has lead him to understand how to transmit the physical/ energetic components in such a way that is open and accessible to the Western mind.
He is a master in the Chinese martial arts focusing on the style of Northern Shaolin Kung Fu. He is most famously known for being the chief martial arts director and consultant for the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. From his lifelong experience in martial arts, he created the bending styles seen in the series and linked them to styles of Chinese martial arts.
- Pressing Pause - April 12, 2020
- Early Bird Tickets held over until midnight September 8th! - September 2, 2018
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza! - July 12, 2018
- AfroComicCon Presents: A Night of Comedy with Paul Mooney & Friends - May 20, 2018
- Presenting Sifu Kisu, Chief Martial Arts Director and Consultant for Avatar: The Last Airbender! - May 16, 2018
- FLASH! Fit Like a Super Hero comes to AfroComicCon 2018 - May 13, 2018